Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2012

The "quiet" fishing town, Galway

Yesterday was Aurthur Guinness's birthday and I seem to have lost my abilty to type, or think clearly for that matter.  (ie.  I will be keeping this short and sweet)

Here are a few photos from the last few days in Galway.  Deirdre and I are catching an afternoon train to Dublin, and then are flying to Amsterdam early in the morning.

Take care all,

CF



 
   The flags are flying as Galway is playing in the all Ireland hurling finals on Sunday
 
 
Low tide in Galway Bay

 
The entrance to the Latin Quarter

 
Galway hookers at low tide (c'mon now boys, stop looking so hard.  I am referring to the fishing boats)
 
A storm rolling into downtown

 
Mandatory Guinness mustache photo

 
...and again  (yes we are dorks, but we love it!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment